Chicken Pot Pie
2 cans fully cooked Premium Chunk Chicken (Tyson)
1 med. Onion chopped
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1/4 cup Chicken broth
1 16oz bag frozen Mixed Veggies
2 Tbsp Butter
1/4 cups Heavy Whipping Cream or Whole Milk
4 9oz Frozen Pie Shells
1. In a 10 or 12 inch Skillet Saute (Stove on medium heat) 1 Tbsp
butter, chicken, onion and garlic with salt and pepper.
2. Add soup and add about 1/4 cup of Chicken broth to thin it out.
3. Add frozen veggies, 1 Tbsp butter and whipping Cream or Milk; salt
and pepper to taste.
4. Turn Stove to low or off
5. Bake 2 9oz Empty Pie Shell at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
6. Add the "guts" to the 2 semi-cooked shells.
7.With the other 2 pie shells you can either cut up into strips and
crisscross on top or add the full shell on top of the other.
8. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
Yeilds 2 9oz Chicken Pot Pie Serves 12
Reheat: After Frozen Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes