- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs and ketchup. Season with Italian-style seasoning, oregano, basil, garlic salt, diced tomatoes and cheese. Press into a 9x5 inch loaf pan, and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven approximately 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).