- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and combine them with the ricotta or cottage cheese, salt, spinach and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Spread one half cup tomato sauce mixture into the prepared baking dish. Place half the uncooked noodles over the sauce, spread with half the spinach mixture, half the mozzarella cheese, and half of the tomato sauce. Repeat layers, using remaining ingredients. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish securely with aluminum foil and bake for in the preheated oven 1 hour. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.